14 min ago
Hi there, I have a couple of vintage fashion items and am looking for a consignment store. Not a consignment store for modern brand name clothing. Do you know of one?
3 days ago
Updated 1 hour ago
We are selling our 2 Bedroom Condo in Lakeview. We plan to take out the existing wood floor in family room and also take out bedroom carpeting. We plan to replace with a new wood floor through out the unit. We plan to buy at Home Depot. What flooring sells the best these days? Looking for a reco to appeal to prospective buyer.
Updated 2 hours ago
Approx 50 boxes (most a mix of small and medium boxes) available near School St and Ashland Ave Wens. or Thurs. morning. A handful of mediums brand new and the rest used only once, for our move this month. PM if interested. Will honor FCFS. Happy holidays everyone!
3 hours ago
Updated 3 hours ago
26 hours ago
...N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark St.; and Smart Bar, 3730 N. Clark St. The fest runs Wednesday through Sunday, Jan. 17...
• MER's Music Showcase: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, at Cubby Bear, 1059 W. Addison St., Chicago. Free. (773) 327-1662 or cubbybear.com.This article has 11 other Chicago locations (Show)
...kick the night into gear. 7:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, at Bottom Lounge, 1375 W. Lake St., Chicago. $22. (312) 666-6775 or bottomlounge.com...
...Birth of Rock 'n' Roll takes the stage Saturday, Jan. 20. Evanston Rocks Music Hall, 1012 Church St., Evanston. The Nick Pontarelli Band plays at 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19; $8. The...
...indie artists, national performers and up-and-coming comedians at five Chicago venues: Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark...
...up-and-coming comedians at five Chicago venues: Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark St.; and Smart Bar, 3730...
...Chicago venues: Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark St.; and Smart Bar, 3730 N. Clark St. The fest runs...
• Motherfolk, The Regular, Like Language: 8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 16, at Subterranean, 2011 W. North Ave., Chicago. $10. (773) 278-6600 or subt.net.
• Passion Pit, slenderbodies: 8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, at the Riviera Theatre, 4746 N. Racine Ave., Chicago. $35-$129. (773) 275-6800 or rivieratheatre.com.
• Gin & Jokes comedy and hip-hop open mic hosted by Mikey to the P: 10 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, at Rhyme or Reason, 1938 W. Division St., Chicago. Free; drink package is available. (773) 687-8240 or rhymeorreasonchicago.com.
• The Footlight District, The Smoking Revolvers, Two Ton Heads, Rotten Mouth, Saltwater Tap: 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, at Elbo Room, 2871 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago. $9-$10. (773) 549-5549 or elboroomlive.com.
• 2018 Blizzard Bash, featuring Burned, Stars Aligned, Bullet to the Heart, Threatening the Order, Vent To Atmosphere: 7 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 20, at LiveWire Lounge, 3394 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago. $10-$15. (773) 756-5363 or livewire.do312.com.
• Tedeschi Trucks Band with JJ Grey & Mofro: 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 25, at the Chicago Theatre, 175 N. State St., Chicago. $19-$60. (312) 462-6300 or msg.com.
2 days ago
Motor vehicle theft
3 days ago
- 3900 block N. Clark St. Comment
4 days ago
- 1400 block W. Irving Park Rd. Comment
5 days ago
Sat 1/20, 9 PM, Metro, 3730 N. Clark, $23, $21 in advance, $125 Tomorrow Never Knows five-day pass, 18+
6 days ago
...for a young woman who uproots the routine of his life. The Music Box Theatre (3733 N. Southport Ave.) will show the film in 70mm from Jan. 11 through Jan. 18. Daniel Day-Lewis...This article has 5 other Chicago locations (Show)
Members of the Rebirth Brass Band performing during the Chicago Jazz Festival, at Pritzker Pavilion, in Millennium Park, at 201 E. Randolph Dr., in Chicago, on Sunday Sept., 3, 2017.
...Beerthday Party from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday at its brewpub location (737 W. Randolph St.). Special tappings will occur every half-hour throughout the evening, although the brewers have yet...
...The Rebirth Brass Band’s show begins at 8 p.m. Friday at Thalia Hall (1807 S. Allport St.), the perfect venue to hold their party. The band dresses up classic brass and soul...
...week loaded with laughter. From Jan. 11 through Jan. 21, head over to Stage 773 (1225 W. Belmont Ave.) for a collection of hundreds of shows in just eight days, making it the largest...
...Mama: 12 Moods for Jazz” — at 7:30 p.m. Monday at the Symphony Center (220 S. Michigan Ave.). The poems get reworked into symphonic performances that also feature vocalists and spoken word performers...
6 days ago
The Spins: Moby’s Play @ GMan Tavern, 3740 N Clark St., 5:00PM – 8:00PM, 21+
Tennis & Overcoats @ Metro, 3730 N Clark St., 8:00PM, 18+
Poutine’s “Thanks for Coming” @ CIC Theater, 1422 W Irving Park Rd., 8:00PMThis article has 9 other Chicago locations (Show)
Artists Connect: Haley Fohr @ The Art Institute, 111 S Michigan Ave., 6:00PM, All Ages
Joseph Chilliams / Tunde Olaniran / Mother Nature @ Lincoln Hall, 2424 N Lincoln Ave., 8:00PM, 21+
Straight Jacket & Double Barrel VSOD Release Party @ Revolution Brewing Tap Room. 3340 N Kedzie Ave., 5:00PM – 10:00PM, 21+
¡Pachanga!: Friday Night Edition @ Subterranean, 2011 W North Ave., 8:00PM, 21+
Handmade Market Chicago @ Empty Bottle, 1035 N Western Ave., Noon – 4:00PM, 21+ (and parents with kids)
The Poster Art of Scott Williams: A Soul Summit Retrospective @ All Star Press, 2775 N Milwaukee Ave., 6:00PM – 9:00PM, All Ages
Mine! a comics collection to benefit Planned Parenthood @ Volumes Bookcafe, 1474 N Milwaukee Ave., 7:00PM – 10:00PM, All Ages
8-Bit Brunch & Ms Pac-Man Tournament @ Headquarters Beercade, 213 W Institute Pl., 11:00AM – 3:00PM, 21+
Denise La Grassa’s The Blues Ain’t A Color @ Elastic Arts, 3429 W Diversey Ave #208, 6:00PM
Updated Jan 10
Many on this forum talk about litigating, be it for some unneighborly thing or other. Well, here is your chance to read the behind the scenes workings of the Chicago Way in its entirety (link below - get some popcorn and settle in) and VOTE.
This is the culmination of 7 years of attorney fees and a waste of our taxpayer-funded court's time/resources, in my opinion, of course.