34 min ago
Marquee at Block 37, 25 W Randolph St, is a must-visit new apartment tower for anyone looking to live in an exciting, convenient location. Visiting is now more rewarding, after a recent seasonal rent reduction, and a new “Schedule a tour” feature at the top of Marquee’s website.
2 Media mentions Multiple locations
1 hour ago
100 N. State
322 E. Illinois St.This article has 8 other Chicago locations (Show)
1715 Maple Ave.
2600 N. Western Ave.
150 W. Roosevelt Rd.
7601 S. Cicero Ave.
7000 Carpenter Rd.
210 W 87th St.
600 N. Michigan
1500 North Clybourn Avenue
4 hours ago
• Tedeschi Trucks Band with JJ Grey & Mofro: 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 25, at the Chicago Theatre, 175 N. State St., Chicago. $19-$60. (312) 462-6300 or msg.com.This article has 12 other Chicago locations (Show)
...kick the night into gear. 7:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, at Bottom Lounge, 1375 W. Lake St., Chicago. $22. (312) 666-6775 or bottomlounge.com...
...Birth of Rock 'n' Roll takes the stage Saturday, Jan. 20. Evanston Rocks Music Hall, 1012 Church St., Evanston. The Nick Pontarelli Band plays at 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19; $8. The...
...indie artists, national performers and up-and-coming comedians at five Chicago venues: Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark...
...up-and-coming comedians at five Chicago venues: Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark St.; and Smart Bar, 3730...
...Chicago venues: Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark St.; and Smart Bar, 3730 N. Clark St. The fest runs...
...N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark St.; and Smart Bar, 3730 N. Clark St. The fest runs Wednesday through Sunday, Jan. 17...
• Motherfolk, The Regular, Like Language: 8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 16, at Subterranean, 2011 W. North Ave., Chicago. $10. (773) 278-6600 or subt.net.
• Passion Pit, slenderbodies: 8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, at the Riviera Theatre, 4746 N. Racine Ave., Chicago. $35-$129. (773) 275-6800 or rivieratheatre.com.
• MER's Music Showcase: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, at Cubby Bear, 1059 W. Addison St., Chicago. Free. (773) 327-1662 or cubbybear.com.
• Gin & Jokes comedy and hip-hop open mic hosted by Mikey to the P: 10 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, at Rhyme or Reason, 1938 W. Division St., Chicago. Free; drink package is available. (773) 687-8240 or rhymeorreasonchicago.com.
• The Footlight District, The Smoking Revolvers, Two Ton Heads, Rotten Mouth, Saltwater Tap: 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, at Elbo Room, 2871 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago. $9-$10. (773) 549-5549 or elboroomlive.com.
• 2018 Blizzard Bash, featuring Burned, Stars Aligned, Bullet to the Heart, Threatening the Order, Vent To Atmosphere: 7 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 20, at LiveWire Lounge, 3394 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago. $10-$15. (773) 756-5363 or livewire.do312.com.
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
15 hours ago
2 Media mentions Multiple locations
25 hours ago
...songs, post- bop, Middle Eastern music and Afro-Caribbean drumming." This performance at Symphony Center (220 S. Michigan) is a tribute to Martin Luther King. 7:30 PM, $10-$62
...for "Revolutsiia! Demonstratsiia! Soviet Art Put to the Test" at the Art Institute of Chicago (111 S. Michigan). The Reader's Dmitry Samarov writes, "Each room addresses an aspect of Soviet life, such...
...Crime of Monsieur Lange, directed by Jean Renoir, plays at the Gene Siskel Film Center (164 N. State). The movie takes place at a French publishing house. The Reader's Dave Kehr writes...This article has 4 other Chicago locations (Show)
Tue 1/16: Ian Belknap hosts Write Club, consisting of literary bouts between Sydney Charles vs. Lily Be (Plan vs. Dream); Tom Harrison vs. Claire Stone (Passive vs. Aggressive); and JW Basilo vs. Josh Zagoren (Protest vs. Riot). Tonight's show is at the Hideout (1354 W. Wabansia). 7 PM, $12-$15
Tue 1/16: The Chicago Moth StorySlam, at Lincoln Hall (2424 N. Lincoln), is open to all. Prepare a five-minute story on tonight's theme, "visitors and callers," and enter your name for a chance to speak to the crowd. Experience not required. $8 PM, $10
Thu 1/18: The Awakenings Foundation (4001 N. Ravenswood), which showcases pieces by survivors of sexual assault, commemorates the late Judith Dawn, its first such exhibitor, with a show of her watercolors. Opening reception 5:30 PM, free
Thu 1/18: Alicia Eler reads from her new book The Selfie Generation, which argues that selfies are “more than an image—they’re a mirror into how we live today.” Take your own selfie at Women & Children First (5233 N. Clark). 7:30 PM, free
30 hours ago
Orchestra Hall, 220 S. Michigan Ave., 3 pm February 17
Art Institute of Chicago, 111 S Michigan Ave., February 25 – May 13
...cut noodles in soup and stir-fries. In recent years, new restaurants like Imperial Lamian (6 W Hubbard St.) in River North and Won Fun (905 W Randolph St.) in the West Loop have...
Preston Bradley Hall, 78 E Washington St.This article has 8 other Chicago locations (Show)
Chinese New Year culinary-themed festivities also are scheduled throughout the city. The Peninsula Chicago (108 E Superior St.), for example, will dress for the occasion with red lanterns (red is a lucky color...
...abalone ($138 per person). And remember that dumpling-making workshop I mentioned? Hing Kee Restaurant, (2140 South Archer Ave.) will be hosting a 2018 Chinese New Year Dumpling Making Dinner on Saturday, February 10...
...with delicious, indulgent foods year-round. Fooditor 99, Chicago's insider food guide, recommends Dolo (2222 S Archer Ave.) for dim sum, A Place by Damao (2621 S Halsted St.) for authentic Chengdu street...
...food guide, recommends Dolo (2222 S Archer Ave.) for dim sum, A Place by Damao (2621 S Halsted St.) for authentic Chengdu street food, and Slurp Slurp Noodles (2247 S Wentworth Ave.) for hand...
...by Damao (2621 S Halsted St.) for authentic Chengdu street food, and Slurp Slurp Noodles (2247 S Wentworth Ave.) for hand-cut noodles in soup and stir-fries. In recent years, new restaurants like...
...new restaurants like Imperial Lamian (6 W Hubbard St.) in River North and Won Fun (905 W Randolph St.) in the West Loop have begun to offer tasty contemporary twists on Chinese flavors, too...
2100 S. Archer Ave.
Argyle St. (between Broadway and Sheridan)
39 hours ago