2 days ago
Updated 13 hours ago
Hi, Looking for a company to install Brick Pavers. Any recommendations?
31 hours ago
Updated 16 hours ago
Any personal recommendations?
25 hours ago
Found by Diversey Driving Range. Keychain has a distinctive landmark on it. Name that and the number of keys to claim.
33 hours ago
• Matt Wilke (Blameless Lake): 7 p.m. Sunday, March 18, at The Long Room, 1612 W. Irving Park Road, Chicago. Free. (773) 665-4500 or longroomchicago.com.This article has 7 other Chicago locations (Show)
• Kid Rock, A Thousand Horses: 7:30 p.m. Friday, March 16, at United Center, 1901 W. Madison St., Chicago. $39-$129. (800) 745-3000 or unitedcenter.com.
• Walk Off the Earth: 8 p.m. Friday, March 16, at Aragon Ballroom, 1106 W. Lawrence Ave., Chicago. $33-$97. (773) 561-9500 or aragonballroom.com.
• Dan K (tape release), Rad Payoff, Brickfight, Dog & Wolf: 9 p.m. Friday, March 16, at Quenchers Saloon, 2401 N. Western Ave., Chicago. $6. (773) 276-9730 or quenchers.com.
• The Way Down Wanderers (album preview show), Joshua Powell & The Great Train Robbery: 8 p.m. Saturday, March 17, at SPACE, 1245 Chicago Ave., Evanston. $15-$25. (847) 492-8860 or evanstonspace.com.
• Revolt Coda, Vandalay, Blue Mud, Joe Renardo: 8 p.m. Saturday, March 17, at Schubas Tavern, 3159 N. Southport Ave., Chicago. $10-$15. (773) 525-2508 or lh-st.com.
• Glen Hansard: 8 p.m. Sunday, March 18, at Riviera Theatre, 4746 N. Racine Ave., Chicago. $40. (773) 275-6800 or rivieratheatre.com.
• Rogue Wave, Dear Boy: 8 p.m. Thursday, March 22, at Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago. $22-$25. (773) 525-2501 or lh-st.com.
35 hours ago
'Have given up trying to revive old gas fireplace and 'not interested in replacing it ($$) so I'm wondering about converting it to an electric log insert set.
Does anyone know anyone who could do this?
They would have to run some conduit from the new insert to the old electric wall switch, remove the protective glass door, etc.
3 days ago
Updated 3 days ago
There are already several new rental developments underway. Thinking that new tenants won't have cars is a joke. What parking there is will evaporate. Meeting on Monday evening. 7pm at Butchers 3553 N Southport. Be there! They need a zoning variance to move forward. Take a look at the plans...it is a huge building. 24 units and only 7 parking spaces.
5 days ago
Updated 4 days ago
Woke up this morning about five am to gunshots. Called it in, listened to police scanner for a while. "Three men talking loudly, two gunshots, then a dark can drove off." Anyone have anything more?
4 days ago
4 days ago
Motor vehicle theft