6 hours ago
We need to move some appliances (stove, fridge, washer and dryer) up and down stairs within our home. Any recommendations? I couldn't tell if Dolly did appliances (looked like regular home moves and furniture) and most moving companies have a $ or 2.5 hour minimum, which I don't think it should take. The fridge is too big and the doors will have to be removed.
14 hours ago
27 hours ago
...Lincoln Hall with Canadian soul-pop band Romes. Spoiler: You won't win. Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago. $15. (773) 525-2501 or lh-st.com. 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 27This article has 5 other Chicago locations (Show)
• Madina Lake, That Lying (Expletive), Marina City, El Famous: 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 24, at Cobra Lounge, 235 N. Ashland Ave., Chicago. $20. (312) 226-6300 or cobralounge.com.
• The Verve Pipe "I've Suffered A Pop Smear" acoustic performance: 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 24, at City Winery, 1200 W. Randolph St., Chicago. $28-$40. (312) 733-9463 or citywinery.com.
• Face The Fire, Sky Machine, One Steel Wound, 9th Street Memory: 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 24, at Bottom Lounge, 1375 W. Lake St., Chicago. $10. (312) 666-6775 or bottomlounge.com.
• The String Cheese Incident: 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 24 and 25, at the Chicago Theatre, 175 N. State St., Chicago. $74.95. (312) 462-6300 or msg.com.
• After The Fight, Fetch The Burn Book, From The Start: 8 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 25, at Burlington, 3425 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago. Check with venue for ticket info. (773) 384-3243 or theburlingtonbar.com.
38 hours ago
2 days ago
2424 N. Lincoln Ave. 773-525-2501This article has 4 other Chicago locations (Show)
2011 W. North Ave. 773-278-6600
1106 W. Lawrence Ave. 773-561-9500
1807 S. Allport St. 312-526-3851
4746 N. Racine Ave. 773-275-6800
2 days ago
...Part of the larger $350 million Lincoln Common project, the upcoming brick-clad building at 2350 N. Lincoln Avenue was awarded its full construction permit over the weekend...
New construction permit at 2345 N. Lincoln Avenue [Chicago Cityscape]
2 days ago