13 hours ago
24 hours ago
2446 North Lincoln Avenue
26 hours ago
...indie artists, national performers and up-and-coming comedians at five Chicago venues: Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark...This article has 12 other Chicago locations (Show)
...kick the night into gear. 7:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, at Bottom Lounge, 1375 W. Lake St., Chicago. $22. (312) 666-6775 or bottomlounge.com...
...Birth of Rock 'n' Roll takes the stage Saturday, Jan. 20. Evanston Rocks Music Hall, 1012 Church St., Evanston. The Nick Pontarelli Band plays at 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19; $8. The...
...up-and-coming comedians at five Chicago venues: Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark St.; and Smart Bar, 3730...
...Chicago venues: Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark St.; and Smart Bar, 3730 N. Clark St. The fest runs...
...N. Lincoln Ave.; Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave.; The Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave.; Metro, 3730 N. Clark St.; and Smart Bar, 3730 N. Clark St. The fest runs Wednesday through Sunday, Jan. 17...
• Motherfolk, The Regular, Like Language: 8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 16, at Subterranean, 2011 W. North Ave., Chicago. $10. (773) 278-6600 or subt.net.
• Passion Pit, slenderbodies: 8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, at the Riviera Theatre, 4746 N. Racine Ave., Chicago. $35-$129. (773) 275-6800 or rivieratheatre.com.
• MER's Music Showcase: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17, at Cubby Bear, 1059 W. Addison St., Chicago. Free. (773) 327-1662 or cubbybear.com.
• Gin & Jokes comedy and hip-hop open mic hosted by Mikey to the P: 10 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 18, at Rhyme or Reason, 1938 W. Division St., Chicago. Free; drink package is available. (773) 687-8240 or rhymeorreasonchicago.com.
• The Footlight District, The Smoking Revolvers, Two Ton Heads, Rotten Mouth, Saltwater Tap: 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, at Elbo Room, 2871 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago. $9-$10. (773) 549-5549 or elboroomlive.com.
• 2018 Blizzard Bash, featuring Burned, Stars Aligned, Bullet to the Heart, Threatening the Order, Vent To Atmosphere: 7 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 20, at LiveWire Lounge, 3394 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago. $10-$15. (773) 756-5363 or livewire.do312.com.
• Tedeschi Trucks Band with JJ Grey & Mofro: 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 25, at the Chicago Theatre, 175 N. State St., Chicago. $19-$60. (312) 462-6300 or msg.com.
4 days ago
Updated 32 hours ago
I have a long formal gown with lace. It needs to be taken in on the sides. Any recommendations in the neighborhood? I’m also open to going somewhere in Chicagoland.
2 Media mentions Multiple locations
47 hours ago
Tue 1/16: The Chicago Moth StorySlam, at Lincoln Hall (2424 N. Lincoln), is open to all. Prepare a five-minute story on tonight's theme, "visitors and callers," and enter your name for a chance to speak to the crowd. Experience not required. $8 PM, $10This article has 6 other Chicago locations (Show)
...songs, post- bop, Middle Eastern music and Afro-Caribbean drumming." This performance at Symphony Center (220 S. Michigan) is a tribute to Martin Luther King. 7:30 PM, $10-$62
...for "Revolutsiia! Demonstratsiia! Soviet Art Put to the Test" at the Art Institute of Chicago (111 S. Michigan). The Reader's Dmitry Samarov writes, "Each room addresses an aspect of Soviet life, such...
Tue 1/16: Ian Belknap hosts Write Club, consisting of literary bouts between Sydney Charles vs. Lily Be (Plan vs. Dream); Tom Harrison vs. Claire Stone (Passive vs. Aggressive); and JW Basilo vs. Josh Zagoren (Protest vs. Riot). Tonight's show is at the Hideout (1354 W. Wabansia). 7 PM, $12-$15
...Crime of Monsieur Lange, directed by Jean Renoir, plays at the Gene Siskel Film Center (164 N. State). The movie takes place at a French publishing house. The Reader's Dave Kehr writes...
Thu 1/18: The Awakenings Foundation (4001 N. Ravenswood), which showcases pieces by survivors of sexual assault, commemorates the late Judith Dawn, its first such exhibitor, with a show of her watercolors. Opening reception 5:30 PM, free
Thu 1/18: Alicia Eler reads from her new book The Selfie Generation, which argues that selfies are “more than an image—they’re a mirror into how we live today.” Take your own selfie at Women & Children First (5233 N. Clark). 7:30 PM, free
2 days ago
Helado Negro / Cuco / Divino Niño @ Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave., 9:00PM, 18+, Sold OutThis article has 6 other Chicago locations (Show)
100% Off Bands: The Knees / Grapetooth / Datenight / mtvh1n1 @ Schubas, 3159 N Southport Ave., 8:00PM, 21+
Salonathon: To Keep Moving Forward @ Beauty Bar, 1444 W. Chicago Ave., 8:30PM, 21+
TNK Kick-Off Party + Cards Against Humanity Pop Up @ Tied House Loft, 3157 N Southport Ave., 7:00PM – 10:00PM, 21+
Sun Storm: Bill MacKay & Tim Kinsella Residency @ Hideout, 1354 W Wabansia Ave., 9:00PM, 21+
Soup & Bread @ The Hideout, 1474 N Milwaukee Ave., 5:30PM – 8:00PM, All Ages
After Work: Sam Trump @ The Robey, 2022 W North Ave., 6:00PM – 8:00PM, 21+
3 days ago
Updated 2 days ago
- 848 W. Belden Ave. 2nd
3 days ago
Motor vehicle theft
- 2300 block N. Lincoln Ave. Comment