6 days ago
Updated 1 hour ago
8000 block of South Oglesby Avenue, ChicagoThis article has 27 other Chicago locations (Show)
4200 block of West Potomac Avenue, Chicago
About 7:45 p.m. on May 19, police were called to Potomac and Kildare avenues for a report of shots fired. Officers were told that Yanie Zayas, 36, had...
4400 block of West Maypole Avenue, Chicago
700 block of North Clark Street, Chicago
3400 block of North Kedzie Avenue, Chicago
34 E. Adams St., Chicago
5500 block of West Thomas Street, Chicago
4000 block of West Iowa Street, Chicago
1900 block of West 33rd Street, Chicago
9100 block of South Blackstone Avenue, Chicago
200 block of Chicago Avenue, Oak Park
...on Halloween night in 2017, a police officer in Oak Park heard a gunshot around Adams Street and Elmwood Avenue. Robert Lewis, 56, said he fired a round as a warning shot at people in...
4500 block of South St. Lawrence Avenue, Chicago
400 block of West Melrose Street, Chicago
1400 block of North Lockwood Avenue, Chicago
3400 block of South Ashland Avenue, Chicago
100 block of West Madison Street, Oak Park
5300 block of South Pulaski Road, Chicago
8200 block of South Ingleside Avenue, Chicago
7400 block of North Western Avenue, Chicago
4300 block of South State Street, Chicago
2500 block of West Division Street, Chicago
...Michael Arquero was picking up food for his pregnant wife at a taco stand at Division Street and Maplewood Avenue. A Honda Civic circled the restaurant and someone inside the car opened fire, police said...
2700 block of West 51st Street, Chicago
100 block of West Van Buren Street, Chicago
2900 block of North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago
5400 block of West Van Buren Street, Chicago
21 hours ago
In Calumet Heights, police said a 27-year-old man shot himself in the leg just after 10:50 p.m. while handling a gun in the 9200 block of South Stony Island Avenue. He was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center and was stable.This article has 6 other Chicago locations (Show)
...bicycle, approached the teen about 11:15 p.m. while he was walking in the 8100 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue, police said. They demanded his things, shot him in the leg and took off with...
In the first of the South Side attacks, two men were injured in a double shooting in the 5600 block of South Emerald Avenue in the Englewood neighborhood just before 5:30 p.m.
The shooting happened in the 11400 block of South Forest Avenue in the Roseland neighborhood on the Far South Side.
About the same time as the Roseland shooting, a 25-year-old man was shot in the leg in the South Shore neighborhood in the 2400 block of East 72nd Street.
Most recently, a 33-year-old man was shot in the ankle around 8:35 p.m. in the 7300 block of South Campbell Avenue in the Marquette Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
He was approached by a gunman who fired shots from a gangwayshortly before 11:50 a.m. in the 6300 block of South Paulina Street in the South Side’s West Englewood neighborhood.
22 hours ago
- 2500 block E. 106th St. Comment
- 9100 block S. Essex Ave. Comment
- 9500 block S. Colfax Ave. Comment
- 10700 block S. Yates Ave. Comment
- 8800 block S. Burley Ave. Comment
- 10500 block S. Avenue B Comment
- 9800 block S. Bensley Ave. Comment
- 8900 block S. Brandon Ave. Comment
- 2300 block E. 96th St. Comment
- 8900 block S. Lake Shore Dr. Comment
Motor vehicle theft
- 8300 block S. Kingston Ave. Comment
- 7900 block S. Essex Ave. Comment
- 8200 block S. East End Ave. Comment
- 10700 block S. Buffalo Ave. Comment
- 9600 block S. Oglesby Ave. Comment
- 2400 block E. 83rd St. Comment
- 2600 block E. 94th St. Comment
- 9100 block S. South Chicago Ave. Comment
- 2800 block E. 83rd St. Comment
- 8700 block S. Houston Ave. Comment
- 8300 block S. Kingston Ave. Comment
- 8700 block S. Manistee Ave. Comment