The 13th Floor, 1940 George St. Open weekends and select weekdays now through Oct. 31, as well as Nov. 3-4, which are special blackout days. Hours vary. General admission ticket prices vary by day. Go to 13thfloorchicago.com.This article has 2 other Chicago locations (Show)
Evil Intentions, 900 Grace St. Open at 7:30 p.m. Friday through Sunday and select weekdays through Oct. 31. General admission tickets cost $25. Go to eihaunt.com.
Dungeon of Doom, 600 29th St. Open Friday through Sunday and select weekdays through Oct. 29, plus Tuesday, Oct. 31, and Nov. 3-4. Hours vary. Tickets start at $25. Go to dungeonofdoom.com.
1940 George St., 708-571-3326; www.13thfloorchicago.comThis article has 20 other Chicago locations (Show)
St. Pascal School, 6143 W. Irving Park Road, 773-736-8806; www.scarypopcorn.com
Clarendon Hills Park District Community Center, 315 W. Chicago Ave., 630-323-2626; www.clarendonhillsparkdistrict.org
Downers Grove Museum, 831 Maple Ave., 630-963-1309; www.dgparks.org
The Evanston Ecology Center, 2024 McCormick Blvd., 847-448-8252; www.cityofevanston.org
Little Beans Café, 430 Asbury Ave., www.eventbrite.com
Evanston History Center, 225 Greenwood St., 847-475-3410; www.davidparr.com
Our Lady of Perpetual Help parking lot, 1775 Grove St., www.olphglenview.org
3080 W. Lake Ave; 847-724-2620; www.ysgn.org
Blair Parking Lot, 355 W. Washington Ave., 847-234-4150; www.lakebluffparks.org
Cook Memorial Park, 600 N. Main St., (847) 526-4608; www.libertyville.com
River Trail Nature Center, 3120 Milwaukee Ave., 847-824-8360; www.fpdcc.com
Pleasant Home, 217 Home Ave., 708-383-2654; www.pleasanthome.org
Fox Park, 624 S. Oak Park Ave., 708-725-2000; www.pdop.org
Cheney Mansion, 220 N. Euclid Ave., www.pdop.org
Maple Park, 1105 S. Maple Ave., www.pdop.org
The River Forest Public Library and Centennial Park, 735 Lathrop Ave., 708-366-6660; www.rfparks.com
Devonshire Cultural Center, 4400 Greenwood St., 847-674-1500, Ext. 2400; www.skokieparks.org
Spring Rock Park, 4400 Central Ave., www.wsparks.org.
Centennial Ice Rink, 2300 Old Glenview Road, 847-256-6100, www.wilmettepark.org
Hollywood Blvd., 1001 W. 75th St., 630-427-1880; www.hollywoodblvdcinema.com
13th Floor Chicago in Melrose Park, located at 1940 George Street, returns for its fourth season. Those brave enough will experience two new haunts, Cursed: Purgatory and Dead End District: Freakshow.
2 Media mentions Multiple locations
13th Floor Haunted House, 1940 George St. 708-571-3326; 13thfloorchicago.com.This article has 3 other Chicago locations (Show)
Evil Intentions, 900 Grace St. 630-634-2858; Eihaunt.com.
Hell's Gate, 3101 S. Canal St. 605-301-4283; Hellsgate.com.
Dungeon of Doom, 600 29th St. 847-262-3666; Dungeonofdoom.com.
Updated Sep 20
– between midnight and 8 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 2200 block of West Fletcher; andThis article has 5 other Chicago locations (Show)
– about 8 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 2100 block of West Melrose;
– between 5 p.m. Aug. 28 and 9 a.m. Aug. 28 in the 4700 block of North Ravenswood;
– between 10 p.m. Aug. 30 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 4600 block of North Clarendon;
– between 9:30 p.m. Sept. 6 and 9:30 a.m. Sept. 7 in the 2700 block of North Magnolia;
– about 8:40 p.m. in the 2400 block of North Cannon.
Kristen Dua Individual and Family Connection 2865 N. Clybourn Avenue Chicago (773) 270-0469 www.ifccounseling.com Healthy Friendships Healthy friendships value you for the unique...
Updated Aug 19
• Hamlin Park, 3035 N. Hoyne Ave. (North Center)This article has 20 other Chicago locations (Show)
Here's an approximate look of what it would look like from the roof of The Robey, 2018 W. North Ave., in Wicker Park:
Admission will also be free Monday inside the Adler at 1300 S. Lake Shore Drive.
• 63rd Street Beach, 6300 S. Lake Shore Drive (Woodlawn)
• Adams Playground Park, 1919 N. Seminary Road (Lincoln Park)
• Berger Park, 6205 N. Sheridan Road (Edgewater)
• Blackhawk Park, 2318 N. Lavergne Ave. (Belmont Cragin)
• Bradley Park, 9729 S. Yates Blvd. (South Deering)
• Clarendon Park, 4501 N. Marine Drive (Clarendon Park)
• Edison Park, 6755 N. Northwest Highway (Edison Park)
• Gompers Park, 4222 W. Foster Ave. (North Park)
• Hale Park, 6258 W. 62nd St. (Clearing)
• Kelvyn Park, 4343 W. Wrightwood Ave. (Hermosa)
• Kilbourn Park, 3501 N. Kilbourn Ave. (Irving Park)
• Kosciuszko Park, 2732 N. Avers Ave. (Logan Square)
• Lincoln Park Cultural Center, 2045 N. Lincoln Park West (Lincoln Park)
• Maggie Daley Park, 337 E. Randolph St. (Downtown)
• Portage Park, 4100 N. Long Ave. (Portage Park)
• Revere Park, 2509 W. Irving Park Road (North Center)
• Washington Park, 5531 S. King Drive (Washington Park)
• Lagunitas Brewing Company, 2607 W. 17th St.: 12:30-6:30 p.m. Friday
About media mentions
- More Learn more about media mentions on EveryBlock Chicago