- Sun, Mar 18, 2018
- 11:45 AM - 1:45 PM
- Sourced by
Added Mar 18 2018
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE GIVING A FIRM COMMITMENT TO THE RESTAURANT AND IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR RSVP ON OR BEFORE MARCH 16TH, OR ARE A NO-SHOW YOU WILL BE COMMITTED TO PAYING FOR YOUR RESERVATION.
Kitchen 17 is a privately owned restaurant that has just had one partner take over the business from the other. Jennie as brought in Chef extraordinaire Kevin Schuder. Kevin will be creating this brunch! Located in the Lakeview Neighborhood In Chicago on the North side of Chicago on Broadway just south of Belmont. We will be having a delicious brunch at K17!!
Arrive ON TIME and socialize with friends. This is a BYOB event! This whole delicious meal will cost $15 tax and tip included!! Please bring CASH AND PAY AT THE DOOR. Exact change always appreciated!
There is also street parking. It walking distance from the red or brown line or Belmont bus ride or a bus stop right by it on Broadway. It will be served plated. Youll get your choice of ONE of the entrees listed below.
This is what the menu will be:
1) The Benedict: Tofu Scramble, Seitan Bacon, and Hollandaise on top of English Muffin, served with Smoked Potatoes, Confit Tomato, Greens Salad
2) Oyster Mushroom Benedict: Tofu Scramble, Fried Oyster Mushroom Calamari, and Hollandaise on top of Hashbrown Patties, served with Smoked Potatoes, Confit Tomato, Greens Salad (GF)
3) Faux Chicken Waffles: Our Waffles and Fried Chicken with Maple Syrup,Vegan Butter, and Fruit
4) The Classic: Tofu Scramble, Vegan Sausage, Hashbrowns, Greens Salad (GF)
5) Seared Polenta Cake: Served with Smokey White Bean Tomato Ragout, Long Cooked Greens, and Roasted Bell Pepper (GF)
6) Big K Burger: Beefy patty, house-made burger sauce, shaved onions, tomatoes, pickles and vegan cheddar, served on a sesame bun (GF optional)
(7) Kale Chicken Caesar: Our Fried Faux Chicken, Lightly Massaged Kale, Quick Pickled Cabbage, Carrot, Bell Pepper, Housemade Caesar, and Almond Parmesan
Also included in the price is:
Coffee OR Juice
A note from the chef:
I'd encourage people to come at about 11:45 to choose their seating and get their orders in. Kitchen 17 is at 3132 N Broadway, and I'll be there to say hello and cook for them! Plus, I'll be making fantastic vegan croissants they can either eat there or take home. The croissants take almost 3 days to make! It's a process...
REMEMBER IF YOU RSVP YOU ARE COMMITTED TO PAY FOR YOUR RSVP WHETHER YOU SHOW OR NOT UNLESS YOU CANCEL BEFORE March 16TH, 10 AM. THIS INCLUDES ANY GUESTS YOU RSVP FOR ALSO. WE ARE COMMITTING TO THE RESTAURANT. WE DO THIS TO KEEP THE COST LOWER. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!
How to find us:We will be in a separate section of the restaurant.