1 hour ago
- 12100 block S. Normal Ave. Comment
- 100 block W. 114th St. Comment
- 0 block W. 111th St. Comment
- 12400 block S. Emerald Ave. Comment
- 12400 block S. Wallace St. Comment
- 11900 block S. Michigan Ave. Comment
- 11200 block S. Vernon Ave. Comment
- 10100 block S. Prairie Ave. Comment
- 11100 block S. Halsted St. Comment
- 700 block W. 111th St. Comment
- 800 block E. 103rd St. Comment
- 10500 block S. Maryland Ave. Comment
- 400 block E. 111th St. Comment
Offense involving children
- 9800 block S. Wallace St. Comment
- 9800 block S. Lowe Ave. Comment
- 400 block W. 103rd St. Comment
- 9800 block S. University Ave. Comment
Public peace violation
- 200 block W. 109th St. Comment
- 11100 block S. Michigan Ave. Comment
- 9600 block S. Greenwood Ave. Comment
- 9900 block S. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Dr. Comment
- 11200 block S. Wallace St. Comment
- 500 block W. 95th St. Comment
- 10400 block S. Maryland Ave. Comment
- 11000 block S. Vernon Ave. Comment
- 11000 block S. Union Ave. Comment
- 0 block W. 110th Pl. Comment
1 hour ago
3 days ago
Updated 8 hours ago
...to the back after someone shot him about 3 a.m. Saturday morning in the 11200 block of South Stewart Avenue in the Roseland neighborhood on the Far South Side. He was standing outside when someone...This article has 10 other Chicago locations (Show)
Police investigate where a 20-year-old man was killed in the 1000 block of West 14th Street in the University Village / Little Italy neighborhood.
• A 34-year-old man was shot to death in the Wicker Park neighborhood about 1:45 a.m. Saturday. He was on a porch in the 1700 block of West Pierce Street when someone opened fire, hitting him multiple times. He was taken to Stroger Hospital and pronounced dead, police said.
• Three people were injured in the shooting involving the 4-year-old girl in the 7000 block of South Justine Street in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side, police said. The other two victims were a 15-year-old female and a 17-year-old male.
...his jacket and phone about 1:15 a.m. Saturday near the McDonald's at Garfield Boulevard and Michigan Avenue in the Washington Park neighborhood on the South Side shot him in the leg. The...
...left shoulder while sitting in a minivan about 1:05 a.m. Saturday in the 3200 block of West Walnut Street in the East Garfield Park neighborhood on the West Side. He was shot by someone...
...About the same time Saturday, two people were shot in the 1100 block of West 104th Street in the Washington Heights neighborhood. A 45-year-old woman was shot in her left...
...in the Humboldt Park neighborhood early Saturday morning. They were inside an apartment in the 900 block of North Monticello Avenue on the West Side about 12:15 a.m. when someone else inside the apartment...
...year-old man about 11 p.m. in the Austin neighborhood. The attack happened near Menard Avenue and Erie Street on the West Side and the man walked into West Suburban Medical Center seeking treatment...
...A 37-year-old man was shot about 7:15 p.m. Friday in the 2900 block of West 66th Street in the city's Marquette Park neighborhood. He was shot in the leg or groin...
...that police said was gang-related. The victim was involved in a fight in the 3000 block of West Roosevelt Road in the city's Lawndale neighborhood, and after the brawl he fled to a vehicle...
4 days ago
Updated 12 hours ago
The man was walking on a sidewalk in the 12100 block of South Parnell Avenue when he heard gunshots and realized he was hit in the left buttocks, Alfaro said.This article has 16 other Chicago locations (Show)
The man who died was shot in the face in the 8400 block of South Commercial Avenue about 11:40 a.m., police said.
Gartman, of the 7600 block of South Kingston Avenue, was later pronounced dead at 12:12 p.m., according to the medical examiner's office.
The man was in walking in the 6900 block of South Talman Avenue when someone fired shots at him from a passing black vehicle, said Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Janel Sedevic.
The man was walking in the 4800 block of West Jackson Boulevard when he heard gunshots and realized he was struck in the right thigh and right calf, Alfaro said.
At the crime scene, police officers cordoned off a small part of Jackson Boulevard west of Cicero Avenue where they found two shell casings and a phone.
The woman was standing on a sidewalk in the 7000 block of South Wolcott Avenue when a vehicle drove by and someone inside fired shots, striking her in both legs, Alfaro said.
The man was walking on a sidewalk in the 6800 block of South East End Avenue when he heard gunshots and realized he was struck, Alfaro said.
Both men were found in an alley in the 1300 block of West 31st Place during a narcotics-related shooting, Alfaro said.
The man was walking through an alley with another male in the 3100 block of West Lawrence Avenue when somebody inside a nearby black SUV fired shots, Alfaro said.
The man was walking on a sidewalk in the 8000 block of South Brandon Avenue when a male attacker walked up to him and fired shots, hitting him in the lower left leg.
At 7:30 p.m. a 56-year-old man was on the 6600 block of South Champlain Avenue in the Park Manor neighborhood when he was shot, police said.
The vehicle was on the 4700 block of South Karlov Avenue when he discovered that he had suffered a gunshot wound to his knee, Sweeney said. The man managed to get to Mount Sinai hospital where he was listed in good condition, Sweeney said.
At 5:30 p.m., a 27-year-old man was injured on the 6900 block of South Paulina Avenue in the West Englewood neighborhood, Sweeney said.
The man was sitting on the porch of a residence in the 700 block of East 90th Place when an unknown gunman walked up to him and fired shots, striking him in the back, Gaines said.
Earlier at 2:30 p.m., an 18-year-old man was shot on the 7800 block of South Michigan Avenue in the Chatham neighborhood, according to police.
The man was stabbed in a home in the 4400 block of South King Drive about 8:55 a.m., said Officer Jose Estrada, a police spokesman. The victim was taken to Stroger Hospital in serious-to-critical condition, according to a Chicago Fire Department spokesman.
EveryBlock collects 25 types of news in Chicago — including articles, real estate listings, meetups and conversations neighbors are having — and organizes it by location. Here is all the recent news and discussion near 60628.