15 hours ago
...and the money to fund it. Often, they felt more welcome at Hazel Lowe’s, 1720 E. 87th St., than at a Gold Coast atelier. It didn’t hurt that she kept champagne in...
16 hours ago
- 8400 block S. Escanaba Ave. Comment
- 9300 block S. Escanaba Ave. Comment
- 8800 block S. Burley Ave. Comment
- 9500 block S. Ewing Ave. Comment
- 10100 block S. Oglesby Ave. Comment
- 8700 block S. Muskegon Ave. Comment
- 8000 block S. Escanaba Ave. Comment
- 8400 block S. Brandon Ave. Comment
- 2100 block E. 79th St. Comment
- 10900 block S. Avenue G Comment
- 2100 block E. 80th St. Comment
Criminal sexual assault
- 10800 block S. Avenue H Comment
- 2200 block E. 103rd St. Comment
- 8300 block S. Baltimore Ave. Comment
- 8300 block S. Houston Ave. Comment
- 8600 block S. Burnham Ave. Comment
- 9500 block S. Constance Ave. Comment
- 9900 block S. Paxton Ave. Comment
- 10900 block S. Doty Ave. E. Comment
- 2600 block E. 79th St. Comment
- 9000 block S. Kingston Ave. Comment
16 hours ago
2 Media mentions Multiple locations
32 hours ago
The man told the police he was shot in the 2900 block of East 83rd Street. He suffered several gunshot wounds to his arm and was taken to the Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where his condition stabilized, Alfaro said.This article has 3 other Chicago locations (Show)
The boy was walking in the 300 block of East 53rd Street in the Washington Park neighborhood around 5 p.m. Sunday when someone came out of an alley and fired, according to Police News Affairs Officer Thomas Sweeney. The attacker then fled on foot.
The man told police he was in a traveling in a vehicle in the 5900 block of South Michigan Avenue when another car, with three occupants, pulled up and someone inside fired shots, Pacheco said.
The shooting happened about 2:30 p.m. in the 13100 block of South Corliss Avenue, said Sweeney, citing preliminary information. The victim was taken in critical condition to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, he said.