Updated 21 min ago
Where: McDonald's, 4047 E. 106th St.This article has 21 other Chicago locations (Show)
Where: McDonald's, 740 E. 47th St.
Where: Greenline Café, 501 E. 61st St.
Where: McDonald's, 600 E. 115th St.
Where: Dunkin' Donuts, 207 W. 79th St.
Where: Starbucks, 806 W. 63rd St.
Where: Dunkin' Donuts, 5448 S. Pulaski Road
Where: Mariano's, 3145 S. Ashland Ave.
Where: McDonald's, 1454 W. 47th St.
Where: Bridgeport Coffee House, 3101 S. Morgan St.
Where: McDonald's, 2609 S. Kedzie Ave.
Where: Dunkin' Donuts, 800 N. Kedzie Ave.
Where: Starbucks in Target, 1101 W. Jackson Blvd.
Where: Senor Pan, 2615 W. North Ave.
Where: Bitoy Bistro, 5946 W. Chicago Ave.
Where: Dunkin' Donuts, 6342 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Where: Panera Bread, 6059 N. Lincoln Ave.
Where: District Station, 850 W. Addison St.
Where: McDonald's, 5130 N. Sheridan Ave.
Where: Bridgeport Coffeehouse, 9135 S. Western Ave.
Where: Starbucks in Target, 2112 W. Peterson Ave.
Where: Dunkin' Donuts, 5650 W. Fullerton Ave.
15 hours ago
- 8900 block S. Brandon Ave. Comment
- 10700 block S. Avenue B Comment
- 8300 block S. Commercial Ave. Comment
- 9600 block S. Avenue L Comment
- 2500 block E. 79th St. Comment
- 9200 block S. Jeffery Ave. Comment
- 10100 block S. Paxton Ave. Comment
- 8000 block S. Phillips Ave. Comment
- 2800 block E. 95th St. Comment
Offense involving children
- 9400 block S. Paxton Ave. Comment
- 10600 block S. Yates Ave. Comment
- 10700 block S. Avenue J Comment
- 10800 block S. Burley Ave. Comment
- 9100 block S. Merrill Ave. Comment
- 2100 block E. 83rd St. Comment
- Page 1 of 2
- 9200 block S. Stony Island Ave. Comment
- 10500 block S. Avenue H Comment
- 10000 block S. Avenue L Comment
- 9800 block S. Escanaba Ave. Comment
- 3300 block E. 106th St. Comment
- Page 1 of 2
- 2100 block E. 87th St. Comment
- 3000 block E. 80th St. Comment
23 hours ago
Khan Butler was a passenger in a van in the 8200 block of South Houston about 8:35 p.m. Saturday when someone on foot nearby fired shots, according to Chicago Police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office.
Butler, of the 8100 block of South Coles, later showed up at Trinity Hospital, authorities said. He was transferred to Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, where he died at 1:23 p.m. Sunday.