Updated 6 days ago
...4:53 p.m., the 24-year-old was standing outside a home in the 4400 block of West Washington when someone walked up and shot him in the abdomen, according to police. A family...This article has 2 other Chicago locations (Show)
...call of shots fired found three males and one female in a car in the 4700 block of South Fairfield. They were all pronounced dead on the scene, according to police. Their ages were unknown...
...in the weekend’s first shooting, which happened about 4:30 p.m. in the 7400 block of North Rogers in the West Rogers Park neighborhood on the North Side. The man was taken to...
Updated Sep 06
• At 1:54 a.m., a 48-year-old man was shot in Garfield Park, police said. The man was standing on the corner in the 4700 block of West Madison Street when he heard a shot and felt pain.This article has 3 other Chicago locations (Show)
• At 4:32 a.m. Sunday, a 23-year-old man and 34-year-old woman were shot in Austin, police said. The two were in the 900 block of North Central Avenue when someone in a car drove up to them and fired shots.
• At 12:31 a.m., an 18-year-old man was shot in Belmont Cragin, police said. The man was walking on the sidewalk in the 3100 block of North Luna Avenue when someone walked up to him and fired shots.
• At 1:31 p.m. Saturday, a 15-year-old boy was shot in West Englewood, police said. The boy was in the 6900 block of South Paulina Street when someone shot him in his arm and leg.
Updated Sep 03
...West Side, police said. They were wounded in a possible drive-by shooting in the 4800 block of West Ferdinand Street, but further information was not immediately known. A 29-year-old was shot in the...This article has 5 other Chicago locations (Show)
A police officer inspects bullet holes on playground apparatus in the Dearborn Homes housing development in the 2700 block of South State Street in Chicago on Aug. 18, 2017.
...about 12:45 a.m. Friday, police said. He was on the sidewalk in the 6800 block of South Jeffery Boulevard when two men came up to him, and one fired shots. He was taken to...
...25 a.m. Friday, police said. The man was walking down the street i the 3900 block of West Thomas Street when someone in a passing dark-colored vehicle opened the car door and starting shooting...
...East Chatham neighborhood about 10:30 p.m., police said. Officers found him in the 7900 block of South Drexel Avenue after responding to a call of a person shot. The man was taken to University...
...the West Side about 9:15 p.m., police said. He was walking in the 2300 block of South Rockwell Street when he heard gunfire and realized he was hit. He was taken to Mount Sinai...
Updated Aug 21
• At 8:12 p.m., a 17-year-old was shot in Garfield Park, police said. The teen was in the 4700 block of West Fulton Street when he was hit in his left knee.This article has 7 other Chicago locations (Show)
• At 2:15 a.m., a 34-year-old woman was shot in Austin, police said. The woman was standing in the street in the 5100 block of West Concord Place when someone in a passing Dodge Charger fired shots.
• At 12:45 a.m., a 27-year-old man was shot in Back of the Yards, police said. The man was driving in the 4500 block of South Wood Street when someone fired shots.
• At 11:30 p.m. Saturday, three people were shot in Austin, police said. The victims were part of a group standing in the street in the 5000 block of West Ferdinand Street when two people got into a fight and someone fired shots.
• At 11:10 p.m., three people were shot in Austin, police said. The victims were standing in the street in the 5100 block of West Chicago Avenue when two people in masks walked up to them and fired shots.
• At 9:35 p.m., a 16-year-old boy was shot in Garfield Park, police said. The boy was walking in the 700 block of North Lawndale Avenue when he saw two groups of people firing shots near an alley. The boy then realized he'd been hit.
• At 9:15 p.m., a 42-year-old man was shot in Austin, police said. The man was sitting in a parked car in the 5800 block of West Augusta Boulevard when a black Jeep Wrangler pulled alongside him and someone inside the Jeep fired shots.
• At 7:42 p.m., a 20-year-old man was shot in Auburn Gresham, police said. The man was in the 900 block of West 83rd Street when a dark-colored SUV pulled up and someone inside the car fired shots.
Updated Aug 20
An hour before that, shots rang out as a 16-year-old boy stood with a large group of people in West Garfield Park’s 100 block of South Kildare, and he was hit in the right leg, police said. He was stabilized at Mount Sinai Hospital.
In a separate West Garfield Park shooting about 11:30 p.m. Friday, two gunmen walked up to a 34-year-old man sitting in the passenger seat of a car in the 100 block of North Kilbourn and opened fire, hitting him in the leg. He was in good condition at Mount Sinai.This article has 6 other Chicago locations (Show)
Twenty minutes earlier, someone in a gray Jeep shot a 25-year-old man in the abdomen and leg in the Gresham neighborhood’s 8300 block of South Peoria. He was taken to Christ in critical condition, police said.
...a.m. in East Garfield Park, a shooter walked out of a gangway in the 200 block of North Homan and opened fire on two men, ages 21 and 23, police said. The younger was...
About 2 a.m., a 23-year-old woman was sitting on the porch of a South Shore neighborhood home in the 2700 block of East 78th Street when someone got out of a vehicle and shot her once in the buttocks. She was stabilized at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, police said
Just before 1 a.m., a 22-year-old man was shot multiple times in the arm on a Humboldt Park sidewalk in the 1200 block of North Campbell. His condition was stabilized at Stroger.
A 14-year-old boy was walking with friends in Pilsen about 9:30 p.m. when someone opened fire from a red car in the 900 block of West Cullerton, police said. His condition was stabilized at Stroger with a graze wound to the chest and a gunshot wound to the knee.
...the Yards neighborhood. A 30-year-old man was standing in an alley in the 5400 block of South May when a gunman approached, shot him in the arms and abdomen, and then took off...