Recent neighbor activity Lake View East
18 min ago
You have 1 new neighbor in your followed places, including…
7 hours ago
- 3600 block N. Halsted St. Comment
- 3700 block N. Broadway Comment
Motor vehicle theft
Photo Somewhere in Lake View
7 hours ago
19 hours ago
DS Tequila Company Debate screening and half-priced food. 7 PM, 3352 N. Halsted St., 773-697-9127, dstequila.com.
Sidetrack Chicago LGBTQ for Hillary viewing party. 7 PM-2 AM, 3349 N. Halsted, 773-477-9189, sidetrackchicago.com, $45-$500 towards the Hillary Victory Fund.This article has 6 other Chicago locations (Show)
Chicago History Museum A screening of Lincoln's Undying Words, followed by a panel discussion with political strategist Kitty Kurth and a debate viewing party. 6 PM, 1601 N. Clark, 312-642-4600, chicagohistory.org, $10, $5 for CHM or WBEZ members and students.
Jaks Tap Debate screening and Clinton fund-raiser with open bar and food. 7 PM, 901 W. Jackson, 312-666-1700, jakstap.com, $20.16-$100 towards the Hillary Victory Fund.
Logan Center for the Arts 6 PM reception, 7 PM viewing program, 915 E 60th, 773-702-2787, politics.uchicago.edu, free.
Museum of Broadcast Communications Young Professionals Board Debate screening with complimentary drinks. 7:30, 360 N. State, 312-245-8200, museum.tv, $10 suggested donation.
Saint Xavier University Q&A with local politicians and debate viewing at McGuire Hall in the Warde Academic Center. 7:30 PM, 3700 W. 103rd, 773-298-3000, sxu.edu, free.
Wise Owl Drinkery & Cookhouse Debate screening and discounted food. 8 PM, 324 S. Racine, 312-623-0776, wiseowlchicago.com, free.
19 hours ago
It’s officially All Pumpkin Everything season, so you can shamelessly indulge in the Pumpkin Beer Takeover at Dryhop Brewers (3155 N. Broadway, Lake View). Starting at 6 p.m., they’ll be tapping five pumpkin beers, including their own, the Starry Night in Sleepy Hollow stout.This article has 4 other Chicago locations (Show)
...routes is sold out already, but you can still get $35 tickets to dine around North and Damen or along Division here...
...and Sparrow) will be leading a seminar on the spirit’s essentials at the Winchester (1001 N. Winchester Ave., Ukrainian Village). In addition to the drink’s American history, you’ll learn best practices...
All day today, both locations of Roka Akor (456 N. Clark St., River North; 4999 Old Orchard Shopping Center, Skokie) will offer bottled sakes for 40 percent off—which means you can dive into their 100-bottle list at a discount.
Make your brunch musical with help from Bohemian House (11 W. Illinois St., River North), which will have a build-your-own mimosa bar and live tunes from Liz Chidester from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. today.
21 hours ago
I've been hearing a lot about developers purchasing entire small condo buildings and offering residents significant above market value offers to purchase the entire building to either turn into apartments or to demolish and build new condo buildings. Has anyone had any experience with this?
24 hours ago
• 7 p.m.-2 a.m. at Sidetrack The Video Bar, 3349 N. Halsted St., which is a free event hosted by the Chicago LGBT for the Hillary Victory Fund.This article has 14 other Chicago locations (Show)
• 7-10 p.m. at Jak's Tap, 901 W. Jackson Blvd., a fundraiser for Clinton hosted by Grassroots Chicago.
• 7-10 p.m. at O'Shaughnessy's Public House, 4557 N. Ravenswood Ave., a free event hosted by Drinking Liberally Chicago.
• 8-11 p.m. at Bull & Bear, 431 N. Wells St., a free event hosted by the Young Dems of Illinois.
• 7 p.m. at The Bureau Bar, 75 E. 16th St., a free event hosted by Delmarie Cobb, a veteran political organizer from the South Side.
• 8-10 p.m. at Emerald Isle, 6686 N. Northwest Highway, a free event hosted by the Northwest Side GOP.
• 6-10 p.m. at the Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts, 915 E. 60th St., hosted by the University of Chicago Institute of Politics.
• 6-10 p.m. at the Chicago History Museum 1601 N. Clark St., hosted by WBEZ. Tickets are $10, or $5 for members of the museum or public radio station.
• 6-10 p.m. at V75, 127 W. 75th St., hosted by several local elected officials, including U.S. Rep. Robin Kelly.
• 7 p.m. at Casa Michoacan, 1638 S. Blue Island Ave., hosted by Illinois Immigrant Action.
• 7:15 p.m. at the Warde Academic Center at St. Xaiver University, 3700 W. 103rd St. Ald. Matt O'Shea will be on hand for a question-and-answer session related to how the national issues affect residents on a local level.
• 8 p.m. at R Public House, 1508 W. Jarvis Ave.
• 8 p.m. at the Boundary Tavern & Grille, 1932 W. Division St.
• 8 p.m. at Racine Plumbing Bar & Grille, 2642 N. Lincoln Ave.
• 8 p.m. at Whiskey Business, 1367 N. Milwaukee Ave, hosted by the University of Michigan Club of Greater Chicago.
31 hours ago
- 2800 block N. Clark St. Comment
31 hours ago