Updated 9 hours ago
...abene in #Chicago #IL. 6947 North Overhill Avenue! Please retweet! tour.circlepix.com/home/C3NL4L pic.twitter.com/qEfkBWkt0XThis article has 8 other Chicago locations (Show)
The biggest hassle for Portage Grounds customers has been the lack of parking near the cafe, 5501 W. Irving Park Road, Quezada said.
Hyde Park & Kenwood
...arcelo in #Chicago #IL. 2942 North Kenosha Avenue! Please retweet! tour.circlepix.com/home/JF8QU5
Join us for #ToddlerTunesTurtles at #SmithPark, 2656 W Grand Ave on 8/30 @ 5:30pm w/ live music & animals! pic.twitter.com/gieCx4Ejso
...on in #Chicago #IL. 6518 West Belle Plaine Avenue! Please retweet! tour.circlepix.com/home/EHST9V pic.twitter.com/zr3o4hiTGM
Join @smcplays for Midsummer Mayhem at #WinnemacPark (5101 N Leavitt) on 8/28 from 6:30-8:30pm! pic.twitter.com/MXUl5PVQdd
...mundsen in #Chicago #IL. 8630 West Brodman Avenue! Please retweet! tour.circlepix.com/home/HF89TA pic.twitter.com/EJLUk9H9Eo
... Zrnich in #Chicago #IL. 3123 North Austin Avenue! Please retweet! tour.circlepix.com/home/BXF8XY pic.twitter.com/CGdtpqKnz8
11 hours ago
• 8-10 p.m. at Emerald Isle, 6686 N. Northwest Highway, a free event hosted by the Northwest Side GOP.This article has 14 other Chicago locations (Show)
• 7-10 p.m. at Jak's Tap, 901 W. Jackson Blvd., a fundraiser for Clinton hosted by Grassroots Chicago.
• 7 p.m.-2 a.m. at Sidetrack The Video Bar, 3349 N. Halsted St., which is a free event hosted by the Chicago LGBT for the Hillary Victory Fund.
• 7-10 p.m. at O'Shaughnessy's Public House, 4557 N. Ravenswood Ave., a free event hosted by Drinking Liberally Chicago.
• 8-11 p.m. at Bull & Bear, 431 N. Wells St., a free event hosted by the Young Dems of Illinois.
• 7 p.m. at The Bureau Bar, 75 E. 16th St., a free event hosted by Delmarie Cobb, a veteran political organizer from the South Side.
• 6-10 p.m. at the Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts, 915 E. 60th St., hosted by the University of Chicago Institute of Politics.
• 6-10 p.m. at the Chicago History Museum 1601 N. Clark St., hosted by WBEZ. Tickets are $10, or $5 for members of the museum or public radio station.
• 6-10 p.m. at V75, 127 W. 75th St., hosted by several local elected officials, including U.S. Rep. Robin Kelly.
• 7 p.m. at Casa Michoacan, 1638 S. Blue Island Ave., hosted by Illinois Immigrant Action.
• 7:15 p.m. at the Warde Academic Center at St. Xaiver University, 3700 W. 103rd St. Ald. Matt O'Shea will be on hand for a question-and-answer session related to how the national issues affect residents on a local level.
• 8 p.m. at R Public House, 1508 W. Jarvis Ave.
• 8 p.m. at the Boundary Tavern & Grille, 1932 W. Division St.
• 8 p.m. at Racine Plumbing Bar & Grille, 2642 N. Lincoln Ave.
• 8 p.m. at Whiskey Business, 1367 N. Milwaukee Ave, hosted by the University of Michigan Club of Greater Chicago.
2 days ago
The WIP Theater, 6670 N. Northwest Highway Chicago, IL 60631This article has 14 other Chicago locations (Show)
17 E. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60603, 41.878114, -87.629798
Open Studio Project, 903 Sherman Ave. Evanston, IL 60202
Tuman's Tap & Grill, 2159 W. Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60622
Dark Horse Tap & Grille, 3443 N. Sheffield Ave. Chicago, IL 60657
Houndstooth Saloon, 3369 N Clark St Chicago, IL 60657
Mac's Wood Grilled, 1801 W. Division St. Chicago, IL 60622
Fun Day With Batman And Elsa at Halloweenland, 7720 S Cicero Ave. Burbank, IL 60459
Stage 773, 1225 W. Belmont Ave. Chicago, IL 60657
Palmer House Hilton, 17 E. Monroe Chicago, IL 60603
5151 N Claremont Ave
2317 W Foster Ave
5202 N Oakley Ave
5149 N Oakley Ave
5350 N Washtenaw Ave
3 days ago
6559 N. Onarga Ave. Comment
ADD SECOND FLOOR REPLACING EX. 1/2 STORY, WITH 3 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHES ON 2ND FLOOR AND NEW KITCHEN AND STAIR ON 1ST FLOOR. ALL PER ATTACHED PLANS.
6643 N. Oconto Ave. Comment
NEW SECOND FLOOR ADDITION TO AN EXISTING SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE. REMODEL FIRST FLOOR AND BASEMENT. NEW REAR OPEN WOOD DECK.
7216 N. Oconto Ave. Comment
REPAIR, REPLACE DRYWALL, 5 SHEETS ULAG. REPLACE PLUMBING FIXTURES (8), (1) HWH REPAIR ELECTRICAL, REPLACE FAUR CABINETS.