...neighborhood. A 31-year-old man and a 28-year-old man were in the 8200 block of South Kimbark Avenue when they were both grazed in the back. The 31-year-old took himself to...
This article has 13 other Chicago locations (Show)
They were with a group of people in the 2000 block of West 68th Place, attending a party for someone recently released from jail, according to a law enforcement source, citing preliminary information.
• A 25-year-old man was shot dead in the 3600 block of West Schubert Avenue at 6:23 p.m. Sunday, said Officer Kevin Quaid, a police spokesman.
• At 1:10 a.m., a 15-year-old boy was shot in West Rogers Park. He was in the 2300 block of West Granville Avenue when someone on the other side of the street fired shots, hitting him in the right leg. He went to St. Francis Hospital, and his condition was stabilized.
• At 10:30 p.m. Sunday, a 28-year-old man was shot in the 7300 block of South Sangamon Street in Englewood. He was shot in the right ankle and went to Stroger Hospital. His condition was stabilized. He was being uncooperative with investigators, police said.
...55-year-old man was shot in South Chicago. He was driving south in the 8900 block of South Escanaba Avenue when he noticed a group of people nearby on the street. One of them walked...
...m., a 32-year-old man was shot in the North Kenwood neighborhood in the 4300 block of South Berkeley Avenue, Quaid said. The man was standing on the porch when someone came out of a...
• At 8:30 p.m., a 17-year-old girl was shot in Lawndale. She was in the 1600 block of South Springfield Avenue when she was wounded in the right shoulder. She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in serious condition.
• At 8:20 p.m., a 20-year-old man was shot in East Garfield Park. He was in the 100 block of North Central Park Avenue when he was wounded in the left arm. Information was not immediately available about where he was treated or his condition.
• In the West Pullman neighborhood, a 23-year-old woman was shot and another woman injured at 7:35 p.m. in the 11800 block of South Emerald Avenue, Quaid said. Two women were standing near a car when someone fired shots from a dark-colored sedan that was driving past them, Quaid said.
• At 7:30 p.m., a 36-year-old woman was shot in the Bush neighborhood. She was in the 8400 block of South Buffalo Avenue when someone came out from a gangway and fired shots, hitting her in the back. She was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in serious condition.
• At 6:30 p.m., a 37-year-old man was grazed by a bullet in the Fernwood neighborhood, police said. He was in the 10000 block of South Princeton Avenue when he was grazed in the head. He took himself to MetroSouth Medical Center and was listed in good condition.
• At 5:15 p.m., an 18-year-old man was shot in Gresham, police said. He was shot in the leg in the 8700 block of South Racine Avenue and took himself to Little Company of Mary Hospital. He was listed in good condition.
• About 12:45 p.m., a 28-year-old man was shot in Lawndale. He drove himself to Mount Sinai Hospital with a gunshot wound to the leg. He told investigators he had been shot in the 1300 block of South Christiana Avenue when two teens walked up to his vehicle and fired shots.