• Empirical, Aquanaut and Half Acre are in the spotlight at Jerry's Andersonville, 7 p.m., 5419 N. Clark St.
This article has 12 other Chicago locations (Show)
Tickets to the Welles Park Craft Beer Fest, 1-5 p.m., 2333 W. Sunnyside Ave., are $60 for general admission, which includes tastings and a sampling glass. VIP admission costs $80 for an extra hour of drinking (enter at noon) and includes $10 in food tickets. (Click here to purchase.)
• Beer and yoga at Begyle: 6:30 p.m.; $25 for an hour of yoga and two flights of beer; bring a mat, water and a towel; 1800 W. Cuyler Ave.
• Spiteful tap takeover at Four Moon Tavern, 5p.m., 1847 W. Roscoe St.
• Whiskey-infused 2 Sheeps Derby Cartwheel release at Fountainhead, 5 p.m., 1970 W. Montrose Ave.
• Trivia night at Empirical Brewery, 7:30-10 p.m., 1801 W. Foster Ave.
• The Northman cider pub will feature ciders, cheeses and seafood from the Spanish region of Asturias. Guests can enjoy table-side long pours of Spanish cider, 4 p.m. to midnight, 4337 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Brown Line Brews at the Long Room showcases breweries along the CTA Brown Line — Aquanaut, Begyle, Empirical, Half Acre, Metropolitan, Spiteful and the debut of Dovetail. Food pairings by Beard and Belly, 6-9 p.m., 1612 W. Irving Park Road.
• Meet the artists who create craft beer labels, 5 p.m., the Village Tap, 2055 W. Roscoe St. Enjoy beers from the featured breweries, including Half Acre, Pipeworks, Aquanaut and Surly.
• Celebrate the women of craft beer with special tappings, featured pints and more, 7-11 p.m., Riverview Tavern, 1958 W. Roscoe St.
• Aquanaut, Begyle, Empirical and Metropolitan are among the breweries participating in Bitter Pops' Ultra Fresh Brews. All the beers have been packaged within days of the event, 6-9 p.m., 3345 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Can't make it to the Welles Park Craft Beer Fest? Montrose Saloon and Begyle Brewing are hosting a back yard barbecue after-party. Lawn games, Begyle beers, sausages and more, 5-11 p.m., 2933 W. Montrose Ave.
• Show your Welles Park fest wristband at Band of Bohemia and they'll pour you a free 12-ounce beer with your first small plate order, 4710 N. Ravenswood Ave.