Added Dec 20 2011
- Inspection date
- December 14, 2011
- Doing business as
- Cafetin Taino
- Inspection ID
- License number
- Facility type
- Risk 2 (Medium)
- Inspection type
24. DISH WASHING FACILITIES: PROPERLY DESIGNED, CONSTRUCTED, MAINTAINED, INSTALLED, LOCATED AND OPERATED
Comments: All dishwashing machines must be of a type that complies with all requirements of the plumbing section of the Municipal Code of Chicago and Rules and Regulation of the Board of Health.FOUND THE 3 COMP SINK NOT MAINTAINED DRAINING SLOWLY ALLOWING WASTE WATER TO COME BACK INTO OTHER COMPARTMENTS WHEN MIDDLE COMPARTMENT IS DRAINING,MUST REPAIR SAID SINK TO GOOD WORKING CONDITION.SERIOUS VIOLATION 7-38-030.NO CITATION ISSUED.
32. FOOD AND NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACES PROPERLY DESIGNED, CONSTRUCTED AND MAINTAINED
Comments: All food and non-food contact equipment and utensils shall be smooth, easily cleanable, and durable, and shall be in good repair.MUST SEAL RAW WOODEN SURFACES IN DRY STORAGE ROOM USING A NON-TOXIC FINISH.
35. WALLS, CEILINGS, ATTACHED EQUIPMENT CONSTRUCTED PER CODE: GOOD REPAIR, SURFACES CLEAN AND DUST-LESS CLEANING METHODS
Comments: The walls and ceilings shall be in good repair and easily cleaned.MUST SEAL OPENINGS ON WALLS AT REAR AREAS LOCATED IN BASEMENT.
38. VENTILATION: ROOMS AND EQUIPMENT VENTED AS REQUIRED: PLUMBING: INSTALLED AND MAINTAINED
Comments: Ventilation: All plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, sinks, washbasins, etc., must be adequately trapped, vented, and re-vented and properly connected to the sewer in accordance with the plumbing chapter of the Municipal Code of Chicago and the Rules and Regulations of the Board of Health.MUST PROVIDE A BACKFLOW PREVENTION DEVICE FOR COFFEE STATION AT FRONT SERVICE COUNTER,REPAIR MECHANICAL VENTILATION IN TOILET ROOM.
41. PREMISES MAINTAINED FREE OF LITTER, UNNECESSARY ARTICLES, CLEANING EQUIPMENT PROPERLY STORED
Comments: All parts of the food establishment and all parts of the property used in connection with the operation of the establishment shall be kept neat and clean and should not produce any offensive odors.MUST REMOVE UNNECESSARY ARTICLES STORED IN BASEMENT AREAS.